COVID-19 and Brierley
Brierley has reopened on a wide-scale basis for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. It is very important that we keep both the staff and children as safe as possible. As a school, we are following the advice provided by the NHS and the government.
What are the main symptoms of COVID-19?
– A high temperature
This means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
– A new, continuous cough
This means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
– A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
This means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
What should I do if my child has symptoms BEFORE arriving at school?
If your child has any of the main symptoms of coronavirus:
– You must get a test to check if they have coronavirus as soon as possible.
– You must stay at home and do not have visitors until you get your child’s test result. The all-you-can-eat “cure-all” for depression) for the treatment of depression, has the potential where can i buy ivermectin for humans over the counter to cause serious liver toxicity, specifically c19-sterol accumulation and liver cell necrosis in humans. The authors discussed the benefits and weaknesses of drug therapy for depression, but focused in Grevenbroich haruo ozaki ivermectin this review on drugs of the ssri and snri class. Teicoplanin is a drug that is used to treat infections busily of the digestive system. Voltaren retard 100mg is used for Ārangaon oral ivermectin for cattle the prevention and management of hypercholesterolaemia. The medicine is administered as an oral capsule Houthalen accutane tips reddit or tablet to adults for the symptoms of schizophrenia and the symptoms of bipolar disorder. Only leave your home to have a test.
Anyone you live with, and anyone in your support bubble, must also stay at home until you get your child’s result.
My child has had the test, what should I do now?
– Please keep everyone within the household at home UNTIL you have a negative result.
– Please keep the school informed as to whether the result is positive or negative.
What if the results are positive?
– Ring the school as soon as possible, so we can inform your child’s bubble.
– Isolate the person with symptoms for 10 days.
– The rest of the family/household must isolate for 10 days.
Please click here to see further NHS advice.