Children should come to school appropriately dressed. All items of clothing should be named. If you would like to purchase your child’s uniform, please follow this link.
Children should not be arriving into school with trainers, heels or boots on.
- White polo shirt (available with school logo)
- Grey trousers/skirt/pinafore
- Brierley Blue jumper/cardigan with the school logo
- White/Grey/Black socks
- Black Shoes
- In the summer, girls may wear blue gingham dresses and boys may wear grey shorts.
Jewellery and other adornments
Children may wear simple gold/silver stud earrings but they must be removed for PE/Swimming/Forest School activities. If your child is unable to remove their own earrings, please make sure they are removed before arriving at school.
Children should not be arriving into school wearing make-up or nail varnish. Again, make-up and nail varnish should be removed before arriving at school.
Long/shoulder length hair should be tied back, especially for PE and Games lessons.
- White T Shirt
- Navy Blue Shorts
- Black pumps (indoor)
- Trainers (outdoor)
- Blue/Black Jogging Bottoms